Army of One's map Urban Jungle

User made maps to use on servers.
Army of One
Private First Class
Private First Class

Army of One's map Urban Jungle

Post by Army of One »

Hi everyone, would you like to see my map Urban JUngle fixed, thats the one thats modeled after a real city. In this map you can go in the offices, which do have working elevators, a parking garage, hockey arena the whole works. I have a lot of overlay problems in that map, if i fix it there will be no jitters, your graphics card would not have to work as hard, and it would make game play a lot smoother. Plus, in this post you would also put in susgestions as to extra stuff that you want. The reason i am taking a poll--there is a lot! of overlay work, and if people wouldn't play it i won't take the time to fix it.

Thanks,
Army of One
Some times you see me-some times you don't--and DESTRUCTION is only moments away
Spazzy McGee
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Spazzy McGee »

working elevators! now there's a profound statement.

if you can pull this map off well, so it looks good, with no serious poly count and graphics issues, and not so big that it's impossible to do any actual fighting, i'm gonna be seriously impressed.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon
dango
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dango »

Spazzy Mcgee

I got elevators to work too, but they were jsut tele's that teleport upward or downwards with a drivethrough meshbox in front that was textured as an elevatio door
Sir Lance-A-Lot
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Sir Lance-A-Lot »

WoW - it sounds incredibly complex - am I missing something, or is the old one currently hosted somwhere?
It sounds great 8)
the obvious trap
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by the obvious trap »

i remember the old one!
i got stuck in a teleporter and got accused of cheating there :angel:
a working elevator? :shock: cool
There are no answers here