Idea for a plugin to stop god mode cheaters...

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
pyr0
Private First Class
Private First Class

Idea for a plugin to stop god mode cheaters...

Post by pyr0 »

its not very well thought out (its 430am and i havent slept in 2 or 3 days now)

code a plugin for a bot (say hepcat on pillbox or adelusion on, well, adelusion.) it attempts to shoot a player and counts rounds fired as well as known direct hits (where the positions match perfectly) and then adjusts a variation by the persons lag (lower the lag, lower the possible miss area. high the lag, greater the miss area. this allows for someones lag to not be in the way of the plugin).

it needs refinement and better thought into it ... that just isnt something im up to right now.

this is me stopping my babble/rant/boredom conversation idea thinger with the world and no one at the same time...
-pyr0
zaphod
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by zaphod »

unbelievable ... i caught two guys in private chatting ::: how to cheat!!!!
here an extraction of their "conversation":
Player Christ Jesus [3] -> Player Sweet Munch [11]: maybe that's what it was... I was god mode cheating there, too
they talked about on how to find the cheats on google with some email addresses from guys who send the ripped client directly to you!!!!
Its getting sad!!! really sad!!!
merry christmas
Spazzy McGee
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Spazzy McGee »

You guys are ruining it for the rest of us... Cheats don't help anybody... Why not play properly?
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon