NEW BZFLAG VERSION

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Lt-Kirby2007
Private First Class
Private First Class

NEW BZFLAG VERSION

Post by Lt-Kirby2007 »

ok, im not moaning or anything, but version 2.0.8 is gettin a tad old now for my liking (as much as i love it). Now i was thinking about when hopefully a new BZFlag does come out if a few new and minor improvments could be made.

For example, the explosions of the tanks - could be made better (dont know how exactly but im sure something could be thought up)

But my main idea is this:
Ok, the style and shapes of the tanks are getting a bit old. I love the idea of having different colour tanks for differnet teams and also the different coloured bullets to match, but why shud all the tanks be of the same style if they are from different teams. Ok, before u make ur mind up, check this out...

http://www.3-d-models.com/3d-model_files/6tanks.jpg

now obviously they wudnt all be green...but wot im saying is, how about 1 team be one type of tank. Another team be another type of tank etc....all have the same speed and agility etc, but just look different

anyway, if anyone likes my idea(s) please gimmie ur support and leave a post...or if u hate the ideas, u can also leave a post, but please leave suggestions of what else cud be done.

thnku all :D
Happy Killing

BZTANK.NET ADMIN - THE PLACE TO BE!!!!
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

My suggestion is... learn to spell.
L4m3r
Hater of Everything
Hater of Everything

Post by L4m3r »

Moved to Enhancements.

2.0.8 is old, yes. Development of the 2.0.x line has been halted (aside from bug fixes) and the dev team is now working on 2.1 (which will be released as 2.2 when done). There are a LOT of important changes coming with this version.

Be patient, it's a big undertaking. 2.0.8 is pretty good, and most of its remaining technical problems will hopefully be corrected for 2.2.x.
Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: NEW BZFLAG VERSION

Post by Grace F »

Lt-Kirby2007 wrote:the explosions of the tanks - could be made better (dont know how exactly but im sure something could be thought up
I personally think it's fine the way it is. Try up'ing your Detail. If you get picky then yea sure it could be better :P Though, does it really need it?
Lt-Kirby2007 wrote: main idea is this:
the style and shapes of the tanks are getting a bit old. I love the idea of having different colour tanks for differnet teams and also the different coloured bullets to match, but why shud all the tanks be of the same style if they are from different teams.
That's a fairly good point. That would be cool having different tank builds for different teams.
But who's going to be the 1 that works on making these changes? Not I.

P.S - Type out your words Lt K :P
Lt-Kirby2007 wrote:shud - u - ur - gimmie - cud
etc etc ;)
Lt-Kirby2007
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Lt-Kirby2007 »

lol sorry, i am so used to texting style typing. will try harder in my forum threads from now on :(

BZTANK.NET ADMIN - THE PLACE TO BE!!!!