Help I cannot log on to certain servers

Help with Setup, Hardware, Performance or other Issues...Or just pimp your rig.
Cannon Fodder
Private
Private

Help I cannot log on to certain servers

Post by Cannon Fodder »

I've kinda said this before, but the post has mysteriously dissapeared, so I'm taking the hint and posting it here instead of general discussion. It's my anme. Apperently the swear finders think that the word fodder, which means animal, or in my case cannon, feed and is used in my name to descripe leagons of untrained, or minimaly trained soldjers who's purpous was to get shot and prevent the eperenced people from dying..... Apperently the Fodder part, as stated before is concidered to a nod to the F-word. I, for the longest time, could not realise why I could not log in, it said "Callsign rejected". Then I tried under another name, and it worked, but some of thoose forums mean that unregistered people cannot chat, and certainly get kicked after about 20 minuts, which is annoying. And my name is registered as Cannon Fodder. And I like that name because it is a pretty good discriptor of myself and my abilities. Anyways well on one of theese servers I noticed that when I tried to type Fodder in, I got @$#!! or something like that. This seems to be a problem. I don't mind cencuring of swear words, but can someone please fix the cencuring of perfectly normal words in the english lexicon? Like non-wear words?? Even if they seem unlikely to come up in a conversation???? Please?????
mistake
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mistake »

not disapeared, look here
mistake