playing time

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Sir_Pants
Private First Class
Private First Class

playing time

Post by Sir_Pants »

what about for when admins log onto a server they can have the ability to see how long a player has been on that server, such as another admin or bot player perphaps or to rotate players from player to observer?
MONKEYPANTS.COM
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Just as long as it doesn't show how long I played :wink: , my wife could use that as amunition against me...
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

dont worry, donny. i think it would only show that to the admin. and unless you are the admin, you neednt worry.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

I am an Admin at several servers, so I am worried ... :lol-old:

I do think it would be interesting to see the information, but am not sure it would be real usefull...
Teppic
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Teppic »

donny_baker wrote:Just as long as it doesn't show how long I played :wink: , my wife could use that as amunition against me...
I second that, bad idea.
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

donny_baker wrote:I do think it would be interesting to see the information, but am not sure it would be real usefull...
It could be used for a new stat. KPM Kills Per Minute not to mention DPM and SPM deaths and score per minute. whenever i get to a server and someone is there with a score of 100+, i always wonder...how long have they been here?its most likely over an hour at least..and SPM would do wonders to see a true(er) measure of a player.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
Tanner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tanner »

Hannibal wrote:
donny_baker wrote:I do think it would be interesting to see the information, but am not sure it would be real usefull...
It could be used for a new stat. KPM Kills Per Minute not to mention DPM and SPM deaths and score per minute. whenever i get to a server and someone is there with a score of 100+, i always wonder...how long have they been here?its most likely over an hour at least..and SPM would do wonders to see a true(er) measure of a player.
I like that idea. I noticed when I press Home or End (or one of those 6 keys), it shows the flag stats. Maybe something similar?

-Tanner