Louman's Server Troubles

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Tanner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Louman's Server Troubles

Post by Tanner »

Hi,

I was on Louman's server, and apparently I was doing something wrong. From the red team, they said I was not able to be killed. I assured them I was not cheating, downloading any files, or have spyware. Yet they did not beleive me. Then I upgraded to 2.0.4, came back on, and I get the same comments. What am I doing wrong! I don't even know how to cheat, I don't even know all the abbreviations for the flags!

-Tanner
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

Well, do you have bad lag? Also, it might be the server. Some servers if you mess around with shotspeed or something will goof up so nobody can shoot each other.
Tanner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tanner »

ducatiwannabe wrote:Well, do you have bad lag? Also, it might be the server. Some servers if you mess around with shotspeed or something will goof up so nobody can shoot each other.
I have not had bad lag on this machine yet. It was a bit high this morning, but it went down later in the day.

-Tanner
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

Tanner
To get the point across to people that you're not cheating, just get really close to an enemy tank, and let them kill you. Bam, conspiracy gone. Now, if you truly can't be killed, I'd file a bug report at Sourceforge.
Tanner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tanner »

RPG wrote:Tanner
To get the point across to people that you're not cheating, just get really close to an enemy tank, and let them kill you. Bam, conspiracy gone. Now, if you truly can't be killed, I'd file a bug report at Sourceforge.
I did do that. And they killed me. And yet they still didn't beleive me, now I am banned from the server for something I don't entirely understand.

-Tanner
A Meteorite
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Meteorite »

Tanner wrote:
RPG wrote:Tanner
I did do that. And they killed me. And yet they still didn't beleive me, now I am banned from the server for something I don't entirely understand.

-Tanner
If you could arrange a time to come on I can unban you and you can prove to me that you're not cheating. I have a good feeling you aren't. Please PM me for a set time to come on.
Owner @ BZFX
Core Admin @ CAN

Email me: bzmet…@gmail.com