Banned and no idea why.

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
probe
Private
Private

Banned and no idea why.

Post by probe »

According to a message i am getting when i want to go into some servers like "The Big Pyramid" and "Castle Warfare" I am banned :shock:

The message i get is:
" banned host for: (Godson-2) Good to see you trolling again. PM allejo or Cruel dog to get white-listed is you are caught in this." (done yesterday, but no answer yet)

I don't know who this Godson-2 person is, but since i have a new internet account it seems that there are only a few servers i can get in, this Godson-2 person is really taking away the fun I have in this game.

I only use 2 names: Registered as probe or non registered as call77@

The problem started since I switched to another Internet access provider and because of that got a new IP, now i seem to be banned for god knows how long, and I have no idea why.

sorry for the bad English btw.
thanks in advanced

Sincerity,
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Banned and no idea why.

Post by Bambino »

You are caught in a host ban that was meant for Godson-2. Send a Private Message (PM) on these forums to either 'Cruel dog' or 'allejo'. If you're banned on other server then you will have to contact individual server owners via PM on these forums. If you don't know who owns what servers then feel free to ask.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague