map

User made maps to use on servers.
Jigg
Private First Class
Private First Class

map

Post by Jigg »

Criss cross chaos by Jigg.
looking for someone who could possibly host my map.
this map is liscence: public domain
Attachments
adsa.bzw
(2.4 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Last edited by Jigg on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gentle giant
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: map

Post by gentle giant »

Looks pretty nice, but you still have a lot of work to do. You have to put in text edit and all that junk. You should get a license if you think it would be pretty good. I could've saved it into my name, changed it a little, and claimed its my idea because you gave it to all the the bzplayers in the bzedit form. Should've took some screenshots with f5 while testing it.
My motives from an awesome teacher:

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

"If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail"
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Post by allejo »

already hosted at bzfmaps.net:6026
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

gentle giant wrote:Looks pretty nice, but you still have a lot of work to do. You have to put in text edit and all that junk. You should get a license if you think it would be pretty good. I could've saved it into my name, changed it a little, and claimed its my idea because you gave it to all the the bzplayers in the bzedit form. Should've took some screenshots with f5 while testing it.
Huh, bzedit form? The only difference between what you call bzedit form and a text file are possibly the 3 letter 'bzw' extension instead of a 'txt' extension. But that isn't even true because a BZW file is a straight text file that can be opened by any text editor in the world.

allejo, you do need to specify a map license though. Please read the sticky topic in this forum for details (http://my.bzflag.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=10575).
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln