"Fort Snake vs. Fort Jok3r -> CTF Battle to The End!

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Snake
Private
Private

"Fort Snake vs. Fort Jok3r -> CTF Battle to The End!

Post by Snake »

Okay, so as many of you probably have noticed, our server ("Fort Snake vs. Fort Jok3r -> CTF Battle to The End!") is unreachable at times. And tonight (for me), it has stopped responding all together. For this, I'd like to apologize; the server the map was hosted on belongs to my university, and they are apparently updating their servers over the holiday break. So what's to expect? Well, at the moment I'm writing this, the map will be offline for an indefinite amount of time. Ck_asdf is talking to a friend about getting him to host our server, and hopefully he will agree. (I've heard that his servers are more reliable :D ). So until then, just keep searching the list-server for our map, but for right now, it's offline.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused anyone.

~Snake
Ck_asdf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Ck_asdf »

Yeah, so it's been back on for quite a while now, and is hosted by Tadd.

torborg.conflux.net:6154
server & port number

Enjoy! And if you'd like, leave some feedback here. :D
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

very nice map. the bases really feel like fortresses. good enough to become a popular ctf map and i hope it will.
The_Evil_Pacifist
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The_Evil_Pacifist »

'Tis awesome. I like how difficult geno is to get too... I've said this before, but for some reason, it reminds me of Helm's Deep...

... Which is odd as they look nothing alike.

Anyway, I love this server, I hope it becomes as popular as badgerking's and Boxy war and the like.
I do wish I had something funny or profound to say...

Support Pirate/Ninja equality! It's really time they put aside their differences and marched off together to pwn all those cowboys, robots, aliens and cyborgs who are trying to steal their glory!
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

Actually, the original map is Two Fortresses by The Purple Panzer. It's a very good map to be hosting. 8)

I've played there before! I can't tell if the settings for tankspeed or jump height have been tweaked, but it was pretty fun, save the lag and the nasty ricos. :) I'm sure the new server will be a little better on lag!