GU League recruiting

Discussions about the various leagues
Hannibol logger

GU League recruiting

Post by Hannibol logger »

i need some players on my team we are called the No MeRcY and i am excepting alot of memebers not just 4 or 3 like the team of champions even though they kill and destroy everyone in their sight and path...where was i again? oh yea we would love to have you on our team wooo! :twisted:
Last edited by Hannibol logger on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannibol logger

everyone else is allowed to recruit on this post ..or is it forum? whatever if you would like to recruit or anything else you are welcomed here.
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

Are you saying your allowing other teams to post here about their teams?

You might get alot (or none at all) who will want to join, but if you want to find a GU team it's good to have an active one, with active members. Some players will join GU only because they heard about it and never come back again.

Finding NEW active GU players is hard.

IMO, joining a current active team is the way to go.
dexter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dexter »

Grace F wrote:Are you saying your allowing other teams to post here about their teams?

You might get alot (or none at all) who will want to join, but if you want to find a GU team it's good to have an active one, with active members. Some players will join GU only because they heard about it and never come back again.

Heh, no.

Starting a new team and getting better is the way to go. As a beginner all the other teams are really way too skilled. It's much better to have players at your level around you, than playing with some very advanced players who will end up doing all the work. ;)
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

dexter wrote:
Grace F wrote:Are you saying your allowing other teams to post here about their teams?

Heh, no.

Starting a new team and getting better is the way to go. As a beginner all the other teams are really way too skilled. It's much better to have players at your level around you, than playing with some very advanced players who will end up doing all the work. ;)
heh, yes. :)

Training with players better than you advances you further and faster.

You don't have to jump into offi matches right away. I just think it's more beneficial this way.
Hannibol logger

i know cheif is my cousin in all but im gonna beat you up cheif i hope you see this cheif.=) we are cousins and there are no dangerous threats.
lol_u died

Post by lol_u died »

Hey man... I'll join your team.... count me in.... PM me if you want of anything important I need to know and Pm me of when I should join to play the match. Thanks :)