RCTFT - Rogue Capture the Flag Time

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
romfis
Private First Class
Private First Class

RCTFT - Rogue Capture the Flag Time

Post by romfis »

HI

Google English:
There is in the play 2-4 teams tries a Rogue flag “capturen”. The Rogues must delay as long as possible the teams before the teams their flag “capturen”. The respective team is either befeindet or works together I thinks times it is better it is befeindet because the team points gotten if it the Rogue flag “capturen”. It should not be a cousin those the team to belong because suns it a normal CTF to become, the cousin number in the play hangs not with the teams number together the Basen belongs nobody only the flag belongs Rogues. There is in this play also no team of flags, it may only Rogue of flags give!

That would be a suggestion for a new play modes, that the teams tries the Rogue flag “capturen” as a normal CTF. :D

German:
Es sind im Spiel 2-4 Teams die versuchen eine Rogue Flag zu "capturen". Die Rogues müssen so lang wie möglich die Teams hinhalten bevor die Teams ihre Flagge "capturen". Das jeweilige Team ist entweder befeindet oder arbeitet zusammen ich denke mal es ist besser sie sind befeindet weil die Team Punkte bekommen wenn sie die Rogue Flagge "capturen". Es sollte eine Base sein die nicht den Team gehören weil sonnst würde es ein normales CTF werden, die Base Anzahl im spiel hängt nicht mit der Team Anzahl zusammen die Basen gehören niemanden nur die Flagge gehört Rogues. Es gibt im diesen Spiel auch keine Team Flaggen, es darf nur Rogue Flaggen geben!

Das wäre ein Vorschlag für ein neues Spielmodi, das die Teams versuchen die Rogue Flagge zu "capturen" als ein normales CTF. :D

romfis
Last edited by romfis on Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skeeve
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Skeeve »

Mal abgesehen davon, daß "capen" kein deutsches Wort ist und allein deswegen schon eine automatische Übersetzung fehlschlagen muß, verstehe ich absolut nicht, was Du uns hier vermitteln willst. Mir erschließt sich einfach der Sinn nicht.

(My English)
Despite the fact that "capen" isn't a german word, which explains why any autmatic translation must fail, I don't get what you try to tell us. I simply can't make head or tail out of it.

And I'm a really old German ;-)
Avatar created with South Park Studio

Don't you hate it when your posts get deleted without any note?