When I Quit...

NOTE: this is an informal bug post place ONLY. Real bugs should be posted on GitHub
The Knights Who Say Ni
Private First Class
Private First Class

When I Quit...

Post by The Knights Who Say Ni »

When i quit the game the noise it makes then you press enter is played over and over and over and over again for about 30 secs and then it stops and BZFlag is gone but if you were in the air whalst you were quiting then this didnt happen (not just a co-incidence i did it many times) and if you press leave game first then it has no effect.
also when it is repating the sound i can see all of my desktop and whats on it (all the windows and stuff) and the mouse moves but i cant interact with it until the repating has stopped.

This was in 2.0.8 and previous versions but in previous versions there was no trend some times it would do it other times it wouldnt...
Sig Made By AlliedArmour

TGPH
CannonBallGuy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CannonBallGuy »

Operating System?

Merry Christmas!

"Look, if I don't buy booze for the kids, I don't get any incriminating pictures to show to their parents, my business goes down the sink, my girlfriend leaves me and the baby goes on ebay. So help me search..."

"go Play With Toys urself in a dark alley u donkey ******" - Lt-Kirby2007
The Knights Who Say Ni
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Knights Who Say Ni »

Windows 2000 SP 4
AMD 1.1Ghz CPU
256Mb RAM
Sig Made By AlliedArmour

TGPH
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

I would check and see if there are updates yo your directX, sound drivers and video drivers.
ImageJeffM