Issue logging into Silvercat

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Dervish
Private First Class
Private First Class

Issue logging into Silvercat

Post by Dervish »

I play silvercat servers quite a bit and was playing a 2-team CTF game today. The game ended and the map switched. I logged back into the server, but every time I right-clicked to spawn the first time, I would get a message that registration is required. I am registered, my password is valid, and I was just logged in to the previous game. Nothing changed except silvercat.

I even tried to use the /identify command after connecting to the server the first time, but that is disabled.

I was using silvercat.tybox

What is happening? Thanks.
protected object myTank(){
foreach(noob in this.game){return frag(noob);}}
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

Your token probably expired. Next time, when it boots you, click "Find Servers" to pull up the list server. When you do that, secretly you get a token. Once you have your token, try logging into the server again.
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

RPG's probably right. btw, Dervish, did you disappear for a while or what?
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
Dervish
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Dervish »

Thanks for the help RPG, I'll try that next time it happens. :)

Phalanx, nah, never disappearing. I get on a server or two once in a while, but just not so active on the message board much right now. Kind of like Gerbil. I've seen him play once or twice, but not much activity in these forums.

BTW, I talk to Spaceman Spiff every couple of days in IM. He never knew 2.0 was released and had fun describing it to him, especially the Wings and Thief flags. ;)
protected object myTank(){
foreach(noob in this.game){return frag(noob);}}