Silvercat

Post by ^nightmare^ »

Muahah.
C'mon, beat this :)
Attachments
bzfi0001.png
Screenshot
(354.43 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Need bzflag help? Try looking here: http://www.freewebs.com/bznightmare/map ... aghelp.htm
AlliedArmour
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by AlliedArmour »

Is that where you play?
^nightmare^
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ^nightmare^ »

no, usually i play on norang. I justed decided to pop in for a moment and do some damage :)
Need bzflag help? Try looking here: http://www.freewebs.com/bznightmare/map ... aghelp.htm
AlliedArmour
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by AlliedArmour »

Hehe. I usually do Secretplace and sometimes Viper. Thinking about Silvercat though.
^nightmare^
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ^nightmare^ »

ya, im not patient enough to play on spirals or viper... :) You have to wait for your chance on viper, i think the highest i got there was around 80.
AlliedArmour
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by AlliedArmour »

Hehe, I just go right into the action. Hope I'll meet you sometime.
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

I got over a hundred or very close on Viper's once. It's just not really my server. I prefer Silvercat these days. Look for me there or sometimes on ducati. Occasionally I'll drop on Norang and I do like to play at A Meteorites', but nobody is ever there. You're missing out on a great server peeps :)
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

After Secretplace got that huge map, it just took the life away from the game. I expect it to die out soon. Yes, it's sad, but change is not always good. My suggestion: put the old map back.

Anyways, Silvercat is my server of choice these days, too. Look for me there, or if a server that I'm cop at is on page 1 or 2 of the list server, I'll be around there. That includes Meteorite's.
AlliedArmour
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by AlliedArmour »

I might be on Silvercat sometime. I didn't know the old SpiralZone. I wish they'd change the map though.
Teppic
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Teppic »

To the first post - Done
I know it doesn't show the big font score, but that's 'cos it kept flashing and I wasn't about to take a million screenies to find one with it on. Also note that in that shot I'm dead and therefore the score was (for a slipt second) one hundred and eleven.
Attachments
bzfi0013.png
(644.39 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
cookiecutter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by cookiecutter »

RPG wrote:After Secretplace got that huge map, it just took the life away from the game. I expect it to die out soon. Yes, it's sad, but change is not always good. My suggestion: put the old map back.
Do you mean the newest change? Or the one they implemented when 2.0 came out. I completely agree though, Secretplace has looked sparce recently.

And thank god Deathdealer is playing at silvercat now. He kicks my ass so bad I hunt him purely to stay away. :oops:

btw nice score nightmare :D
^nightmare^
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ^nightmare^ »

cookiecutter wrote:
RPG wrote:After Secretplace got that huge map, it just took the life away from the game. I expect it to die out soon. Yes, it's sad, but change is not always good. My suggestion: put the old map back.
Do you mean the newest change? Or the one they implemented when 2.0 came out. I completely agree though, Secretplace has looked sparce recently.

And thank god Deathdealer is playing at silvercat now. He kicks my ass so bad I hunt him purely to stay away. :oops:

btw nice score nightmare :D
He's talking about the origanal one, since 17g2 i think. I LOVED that one to, I have to agree with you rpg, i wish it was back
To the first post - Done
I know it doesn't show the big font score, but that's 'cos it kept flashing and I wasn't about to take a million screenies to find one with it on. Also note that in that shot I'm dead and therefore the score was (for a slipt second) one hundred and eleven
great job :)
^nightmare^
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ^nightmare^ »

i was playing deathdealer the other day and i was pawning him. Hmm maybe it was a different person...
Usually i get 3-5 pple to play against me just to have a challenge :)
Soraya
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Soraya »

hey nightmare, you should come and play a nice long game of pillbox on knjiga sometime. i'd love to go head to head w/ you. :D
I am a leaf on the wind.
^nightmare^
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ^nightmare^ »

love to :) as soon as i have the time to (prob on weekend). I have basketball tryouts coming on the 19 and 20 so i have to practice even harder now.
Soraya
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Soraya »

yeah, i've got band crap going on the rest of this week too, so weekend.
I am a leaf on the wind.