My server :)

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
L4m3r
Hater of Everything
Hater of Everything

My server :)

Post by L4m3r »

Ive jumped on the bandwagon and started a public server. I just got done setting up an old celeron 500 box in a closet... so, in addition to being a print server, it hosts a game.

It's on my home (cable) connection, so I can't have too many players, but in my experience I can handle a small game well enough.

come try it out, leave any comments you may have. gameplay isn't quite worked out, as of right now I'm just making sure there aren't any other issues. The map is temporary.

68.109.192.253:5154 as of right now. It's called "L4m3r's server" on the list. ;)
Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.
Harlin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Harlin »

cool l4m3r dude... i will be checking it out. it better not suck! ;)
L4m3r
Hater of Everything
Hater of Everything

Post by L4m3r »

New play style.

I'm now running a mod of Wiz's SpiralZone 1.8. The map is altered for 4-team CTF. :D Come check it out.
Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

Cool map, but if your server isn't going to attract the large number that secretplace does, I think you should run a smaller map. With great effort, I came across a version of the ORIGINAL spiralzone map. The small one. And I CTF'ed it. I think it was the version by BZDoug.
Attachments
Spirals2.0.map
(6.76 KiB) Downloaded 85 times