Not really enhancements...just having fun...Joke Flags

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
ClayOgre
Private First Class
Private First Class

Not really enhancements...just having fun...Joke Flags

Post by ClayOgre »

The wedgie flag. Pick this one up and for a certain period of time, your tank grows some rather prominent hind parts with a pair of Fruit of the Loom's wedged firmly in the crack thereof. Server variables: -set _cheekSize, _briefColor, _briefType (regular Fruit of the Looms, or Leopard Spotted Thong are possibilites...for the conservative, there are polka-dot boxer shorts) Custom textures possible.

The diharrea flag. Self explanitory. Only way to lose this flag is to make it to the large bottle of BZPectate in the medicine cabinet of the bathroom, which the mapmaker will have placed at the other end of the map from where you got the flag. Better hope there's TP. Getting shot doesn't help, only what's in the bathroom will. Get shot and you respawn in a corner farthest from the bathroom and hafta wend your queasy way 'n try to make it to the place of relief.

Flatulence flag. Grab this one and any tank within the distance defined by -set _tootRadius gets to listen to the pleasant sounds of your gaseous emissions, uses same graphics as the wedgie flag, but you can see the fabric of the undies "flutter" with each occurrance. In addition, your shots trail a sort of greenish haze behind them. Tanks downwind suffer various effects such as window hazing and perhaps the tank barrel melting. Tanks immediately behind can be destroyed. Great flag to pick up if someone is chasing you. -set _tootDestructDist for this feature.

Bunny ears flag. Relatively harmless, unless you are in a hunt the rabbit game...Tank sprouts a rather prominent pair of pink bunny rabbit ears and a cute little fluffy tail. Tanks in close proximity get to listen to strains of "Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail." Server variables: -set _bunnyTuneRadius and -set _bunnyEarSize.

Sneeze flag. Intermittent sneeze sounds and your tank jerks backwards sharply. Forward movement may be difficult as now there is a puddle of slippery mucous directly in front of you. -set _mucousPuddleSize and _reverseSneezeDist respectively.

Bang Flag. Instead of shooting anything lethal, a large flag that sez "Bang" pops out of your tank barrel. Message on flag can be set in server, custom textures usable. Nothing naughty now....

Projectile Vomit Flag. Tank fires something vaguely resembling two week old beef stew that has been "ripening" in the back of the fridge for a couple of weeks. Tank carrying this flag has trouble steering. Must locate the medicine cabinet and the large bottle of BZSeltzer for relief. -set _spewColor and -set _spewDist respectively.
Respectfully,
I Beg to Remain,
Cordially Yours,
Regards....

Lirael_Goldenhand
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Lirael_Goldenhand »

I dunno about the practicality of these flags and whether or not people will want them in BZFlag, but the ideas are some of the funniest I've seen! BZPectate... hoo. =D
Does the walker choose the path or does the path choose the walker?

In dust we trust.

You never saw this. It didn't happen. Don't tell anyone or you're a dead man.
Rebel Chik0rita
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Rebel Chik0rita »

i had an idea for a bad flag called the Humiliation Flag .

it turns your tank into blinking rainbow colors , your bullets are pink heart shapes , and your tank makes squeaky noises ....

it's meant to draw enemy attention to your tank and make u a more visible/annoying target ;P

but i dropped the idea when i saw certain peeple playing ...and realized that soMe peeple wouldnt need it afterall ...they manage to embarrass themselves well enuff on their own ;)
The Red Baron
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post by The Red Baron »

RC cola wrote:i had an idea for a bad flag called the Humiliation Flag .

it turns your tank into blinking rainbow colors , your bullets are pink heart shapes , and your tank makes squeaky noises ....

it's meant to draw enemy attention to your tank and make u a more visible/annoying target ;P

but i dropped the idea when i saw certain peeple playing ...and realized that soMe peeple wouldnt need it afterall ...they manage to embarrass themselves well enuff on their own ;)
chickumz, you promised me you wouldn't say anything about that!!!
Beware! I'm going to clone myself and spread those clones all over the world!
Brennen The Great
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brennen The Great »

This is a serious flag here; its like masquerade it makes you your opponites color on radar, also the shots. EH?
Admin @ Pythonian Servers
Admin @ Brad's
Cop @ Silvercat
Cop @ Hepcat
Cop/SetGroup @ Louman's
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

Brennen The Great wrote:This is a serious flag here; its like masquerade it makes you your opponites color on radar, also the shots. EH?
that'd be TOO masquerade-ish.