semi-major issue going on @ norang.ca-amusement park(locked)

All things BZFlag - no [OT] here please
call of honor
Private
Private

semi-major issue going on @ norang.ca-amusement park(locked)

Post by call of honor »

On March 2, 2005 about from 3:10-3:20 a conflict was brought up which eventually brought more people into the arguement. Between Agent Pike and other players on the server there was a confilct about killing in the "maze" hosted in a far section of the map. As a free-for-all server people should have the right to kill opposing players at will. In Agent Pike's case he was arguing about how there can be no killing in the maze, which is the cause of the arguement. My question is, is there a constitution to bzflag, like in the United States of America's constituion, which most of us know. In one ammendment, it states that in time of a conflict or emergency the people of the United States has the right to over- throw the leader of the country. In Agent Pike's case he made it so there was no killing in the maze upsetting other players. After a few minutes people were getting kicked (they wish to be anonymous) So if there is a constitution to bzflag, Tim Riker or Jeff post it here if there isn't one is it possible to make one that is FAIR to the people of BZflag. Like one example is the United States of America's Constitution. That is all I have to say.
call of honor
Private
Private

Post by call of honor »

i forgot to mention that the 3:10-3:20 thing is in EST time sry :oops:
DTRemenak
General
General

Post by DTRemenak »

BZFlag is not a democracy. If it's one admin that bothers you, you can talk to the server operator about it. If you don't like how particular servers are being run, you may run your own. Server operators have total control over what is allowed or disallowed on their server.
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

I was the one kicked, then had to serve a 10 min. ban sentence. U as the people should decide, was Agent Pyke doing his job, or was he just being a power hungry mongol? :roll:
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

Dear Call of Honor,

I had kicked m1a2abramstank because he was disobeying my rules. Also one of my other admins told me he was harassing them. He was also cussing which I have been ordered to kick on automaticaly for cussing. I stated that people were not likeing being killed in the maze and I warned them many times. They continued to harass me and say I was nothing when they are spose to listen to admins. I told them not to kill in the maze and he disobeyed. He harrassed another admin and he was calling me and anotehr admin names. He deserved ot be kicked.

Also if I might add, thsi issue shouldn't, in my opnmion, be taken here, this is a admin issue that ahs already been dealt with. Thankyou.

Pyke
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

Excuse me m1a, I was warning you, you were harassing admins, and youw ere disobeying us. yes I was doing my job, thsi iissue has already been taken care of, they ahve read the logs too. thankyou
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

Dear Pyke,
U lieing SOB, how could u say u warned me, i wasn't doing anything wrong to begin with! If u don't like people shooting in your little baby maze make your own server with 1 team so no one can die! U can't force me or anyone to not shoot at someone in the maze. btw, i wasn't trying to be mean to anyone but u, u selfish little slob. :evil:
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

M1a, I did warn you i said MULTIPLE times be polite and no killing in maze area. You cussed, and that in itelf is a automatic kick, i warned you for cussing too, you continued, and I banned for being impolite and cussing. That is the end of matter. Thankyou!
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

Pyke, just shut up. Your so annoying and u abused your privledges and u know it. I believe u owe me a sorry for the way u treated me and acted in front of everyone today.
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
I_Died_Once
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by I_Died_Once »

You people are all out of your minds.

First off - unless there is a way to implement "neutral zones" or what have you, then what is this fuss about not killing in a maze? I don't get it. Unless the map maker made it so weapons won't work in certain areas of the map - then its stupid for someone to simply "declare" an area off limits to play on. If it's a free for all game, all killing is good unless its against your team mates.

Thats like me logging on my server and saying "don't kill me or I'll ban you!" - If you don't want to be blown up in a battletank game, you shouldn't play. If a map has a maze (or whatever) on it, then going in said obstacle should be at your own risk. Unless you code the server so shots don't penetrate and weapons won't work in a particular area, simply telling people "don't so this in this area" is unpractical.

Hate me for calling it. It sounds like an ridiculous request of your players.

But I wasn't there, nor am I familiar with the map in question
...This has been a recording.
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

Actually, Pyke says it was his idea and he talked it over with Happy(the map creator) and said that it was a rule. And I Died Once, thank u for seeing it in my eyes as Pyke being the one out of his mind. Like u said, if that is to be a neutral zone, then they should make it that u can't shoot, or heck, why don't they kust make it so that there r 0 shots! :wink:
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

What happened was this:

I told them no killing in maze zone. Then they staretd ot be impolite and cuss (or well M1A did at least) and tcussing in it self deserves a kick according to the overall admin. Then impolitness was his ban. That is it.

this issue was taken out of hand and should ahve enver been brought here. We ahve already dealt with the issue and it ahs been taken care of.

M1A I am sorry for kicking you and banning you because I hate to kick or ban, but you deserved it, we ahve even read the logs. I am also sorry for adding "maze no killing" in that reason, because i got my ruels mized up. But eitehr way you stil were kicked for cursing and being impolite. It was a tough situation and crazy, issue dealt with now and is over. Thankyou
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

Ok, u did warn me, i've said that 4 times now, BUT I DID NOT CUSS! :evil: :evil: stop accusing me, i may have used harsh language, but i never once uttered a curse word.
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

M1A I ahve alked to Happy about it. Anyway like I said I am sorry for adding teh reason of maze no killing in your 10 minute ban (and before your 10 minute banend I warned you well over 3 times nad kicked you once at least. You still were harassing and impolite) so anyway issue has been taken care of.

For anyone on thsi forum that can do so please remove thsi topic as we don't want this kind of publicity. the issue was a admin issue and not a public issue and has been taken care of.
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

O, according to Dumbledore you did cuss, and you DID use harsh language and still for THAT reason you deserevd to be kicked... and you continued... therefore banned. Please just drop it! This issue has been taken care of and you are already unbanned, we ahve dealt with you before (not me but happy and other admins) and this is not your first time being kicked... now please just drop it.
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

No, do not remove it, it needs to be pubisized how some admins abuse their powers. Now Pyke, i'm not saying u were abusing your power, but u were pretty dang close to it.
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
call of honor
Private
Private

Post by call of honor »

god this is out of hand for now :roll:
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

I did not abuse my pwoer and I was not close to it. Youw ere being crule and harassing others and impolite. I do remember you saying "damn" and being harsh. You continuaously disobeyed me and said I was nothing, we already gave you your punishment and this topic is way out of hand. It should have not been posted here and this is a issue that ahs already been dealt with. Now if one would please remove this topic, we don't want this server having this kind of childish publicity over something that doesn't deserve to be here.
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

i never said damn, what the heck r u smoking, cuz maybe u should stop, it's imparing ur IQ too much, it probobly about 2 now :roll: :shock:
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

M1A I was told that you were cussing. Even if you weren't I waited a while ebfore kicking you and banning you. You were impolite and harassing and thats that. You were saying harsh words directly at players and you were kicked and banned. that is that. Now please drop this. Thankyou!
call of honor
Private
Private

Post by call of honor »

m1 read my stinkin messages! hurry up!
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

i'm not going to drop this, if u can't admit your overexagerating then u should not be an admin because u can't handle the pressure of being on the spot. Don't blame everything on me, u provoked me alright.
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
call of honor
Private
Private

Post by call of honor »

ABE STOP FIGHTING ME AND MANGOOST R WAITING! HURRY UP! STOP FIGHTING!
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

i did dude calm down, now what do i do?
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
Agent Pyke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Agent Pyke »

I did not provoke you. You were bing impolite and harassing. Thats the fact. We ahve had to deal with you multiple times and thsi is not a first. I did not over exaturate, it's all on the logs and I ahve talked to Happy and Thumper about it. End of discussion. this is a admin issue and has stayed an admin issue and does nto deserve to be here.