If you are reading this...

All things BZFlag - no [OT] here please
Bob Cosmic
Private
Private

If you are reading this...

Post by Bob Cosmic »

...thank you so much for sticking around! BZFLAG IS NOT DEAD!!! 8) 8) 8) and that brings me great joy. :D

There isn't another game or community in the whole universe that incites in me such happiness, comfort, and peace. (Increasingly rare commodities in this crazy world we're living in now!)

I'd like to extend an extra special thank you to all of the admins, developers, and server owners who volunteer their time and resources in order to make this amazing project possible. You are the shining light that illuminates our otherwise dark digital world. <3 And, of course, thank you Mr. Schoeneman, Mr. Wichser, Mr. Makey, and Mr. Riker. You guys are literally my heroes.

I'm continually impressed by how innovative, popular, creative, and fun BZFlag remains after all these years. Almost as many years as The Simpsons! :shock:

I wouldn't be surprised if, in the future, this community sees wave upon wave of new players from each new generation, who continue to develop the game and allow it to prosper for generations to come! I can't think of a more heartwarming open-source story. Thank you all.