Public Server for single player

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
DumChikuDumDum
Private
Private

Public Server for single player

Post by DumChikuDumDum »

I am a single player, is there any way to join any public server and play with others ?
trpted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Public Server for single player

Post by trpted »

In the program go to Join Game -> Find Server.

OR go to http://www.bzstats.strayer.de/players/?lang=en

Or go to https://bzlist.net/

--

Sadly as of last check, there are no other players online (in game).
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Zehra »

If you decide to join a server and wait for players, I'd recommend choosing server(s)/map(s) which play well with small player counts.

The maps should play well 4+ players for 2 vs 2 for Capture The Flag, and 3+ players for Free For All, Rabbit Chase, and Open Free For All.

In general, you can either check a bit earlier or later in the day for activity/players, join scheduled or public events, or wait for players in general. (The wait times can be long or unsuccessful though.)

-Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

See where I've last been active at Strayers.
Visit BZList.net for a modern HTML5 server stats site.

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread
kierra
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by kierra »

DumchikuDumDum,

There are a few servers that tend to be populated by players at various times of the day…depending of course, on your time zone.
Give these a try:
  • 1. Urban Jungle at allejo.bzflag.io: 5130, free for all(FFA)
  • 2. Quickshot at 1.purplepanzer.mooo.com:4100 Quick shot - one shot. It’s all, FFA.
  • 3. Badgerking at allejo.bzflag.io:5131 it is FFA
  • 4. Apocalypse at planet-mofo.com:4202 This map is capture the flag (ctf). Fairly popular. Team flag is genocide of opposite team if you shoot them while carrying your own team flag.
  • 5. You can always join Leagues United https://leaguesunited.org. We welcome new players.
"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you."
"Measure your words -- they determine the distance of your relationships"
"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond ypu."