score not saving and my kills aren't showing

Help with Setup, Hardware, Performance or other Issues...Or just pimp your rig.
Nuclear Artist
Private
Private

score not saving and my kills aren't showing

Post by Nuclear Artist »

my kills aren't showing for anyworld. and I can't save my score. I'm registered cause that's how I'm posting to you how do I get my kills, and email to show up on scoreboard? also how do I save score son worlds...

HELP!!!
blast
General
General

Re: score not saving and my kills aren't showing

Post by blast »

Your score does not get stored on normal servers. That would have to be some special server-specific feature provided by a server plugin.

You should, however, see your session score in the top left of the screen. You would also see your score, kills, and deaths on the scoreboard (which you can toggle with the 's' key by default).
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Nuclear Artist
Private
Private

Post by Nuclear Artist »

the score shows on scoreboard the kills doesn't everybodys kills shows but mine. what plugin do i get?
Nuclear Artist
Private
Private

Post by Nuclear Artist »

I'm playing on plAnet mfoo and had 40 kills but when i logge3 din next it was 0 why did it not save??
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Perhaps you're not clear what scoreboard I'm talking about...
scoreboard.png
scoreboard.png (396.97 KiB) Viewed 1427 times
You DO show up on this scoreboard when you're on a server. Again, this scoreboard can be turned on/off with the S key by default.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)