my 2 maps

User made maps to use on servers.
Jacko H
Private First Class
Private First Class

my 2 maps

Post by Jacko H »

Hey all, im just posting on here to lets people know about my two new maps. These have been up for a week or two, so you may of seen them. Hopefully you can play them and test them out! These are my first two maps Ive made and so thier not perfect, but have been quite popular.

1st map.
Wako World 1.4
Hosted at: jacko.moooo.org:7000

About map - This is a ctf map, with jumping and rico. This map is ment to be 'league like'. It doesnt have any flags and is ment to be played with skills and to try to capture the flag.

2nd map.
Cross Sniper By Jacko H
Hosted at: tanx.no-ip.org:4890

About map - This map is one shot, ctf, no rico, no jumping and with fast bullet. This map is designed for sniping, one team v one team. Spawns are set to that both teams spawn on their own side. It is a capture the flag map, but players mainly snipe and try to get lots of points.

Hopefully you can try out these two maps!
Jacko Productions:
World War III, Kill Or Die, Nazarath, Warlock Adrenaline, Rabbit Season, Firing Range (Just Be Simple), Death Island.
ChMetal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: my 2 maps

Post by ChMetal »

congrats on a popular map. loved enough to score 100 =)
Attachments
bz.png
(966.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
CH
Jacko H
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Jacko H »

haha nice score mate!
Jacko Productions:
World War III, Kill Or Die, Nazarath, Warlock Adrenaline, Rabbit Season, Firing Range (Just Be Simple), Death Island.
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Nice work "Jacko H"
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln