Fairserve is moving

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
macsforme
General
General

Fairserve is moving

Post by macsforme »

Fairserve is moving from a VPS to a new dedicated server with Sagonet over the course of the next week. This will affect all servers hosted by Fairserve, which presently includes BZFX, Divibox, Twilight, and a handful of servers hosted by individuals, and some other stuff (like AAA's Redjacket Stats). Those servers with web sites hosted by Fairserve will also be affected. If all goes well, no server will be down for more than 24 hours.

For information on Fairserve, please visit http://fairserve.bzflag.org.
an alien
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: So far away you can't even begin to comprehend it...man...

Post by an alien »

When you go back to them after that will anything be new to them? You should make it so on Bloodbath everyone can talk there including non registered. (either that or make it so the callsign "an alien" is aloud there)
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

an alien wrote:When you go back to them after that will anything be new to them? You should make it so on Bloodbath everyone can talk there including non registered. (either that or make it so the callsign "an alien" is aloud there)
I am not the contact person for BZFX, although they do run on my VPS. Please get in touch with A Meteorite.
an alien
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: So far away you can't even begin to comprehend it...man...

Post by an alien »

How do I get in touch with him?
Winny
Grouchy
Grouchy

Post by Winny »