[BZM]-Clan

Discussions about the various leagues
[BZM]-Leader
Private
Private

[BZM]-Clan

Post by [BZM]-Leader »

This is for all the good players out their who wish to join a clan. And also for those players that aren't that good or those who are so-so. Join [BZM] and share your fun with your clan members. We train together, we fight togehter, we destroy together, and when it happens, we kill each other. lol. Anyone interseted in joining? I admit I'm not the best, but I have my moments, which are becoming more and more frequent. If you wish to join the [BZM]'s go to my website and please leave a message on the guestbook. Their are a few rules.

1. If you want to join, you must first beat me in 1v1 no flags.

2. If you manage to join, you must either change name so it hase [BZM]-(Username), or you must have [BZM] in your E-mail section.

3. At the end of ever week, you leave a message on my guestbook telling me how many people you killed for the whole week. if I think you've killed enough, you rise in rank. Right now I only have four or five members, but I'm looking to expand.

Website is http://www.freewebs.com/tbzm/ feel free to drop by and say hello, or to ask to join. you can find me, [BZM]-Leader in Two Tanks, Hepcat, or any laser sniping. Those are what I like best. For right now, this is just a clan. Maybe if we get bigger, we can challange GU in a torny. But not yet. Not for awhile. Thank you for your time.

Sign,

[BZM]-Leader. Leader of the Battle Zone Mercenaries.
Red Cobra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Red Cobra »

I think maybe the reason why it isn't so big is because you have to many rules. For instance: You MUST change your callsign, you MUST beat me in 1v1, you MUST send me a message every week. IF you want more people to join maybe you should be a little more leaniet on qualifications. I'm not to big of a fan of this idea.
Cop@R3lax
Trusted@Viper
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

Yeah, getting teams together works if you're inviting everyone... not just people you think are better than you. Sure, good players are nice to have, but it's also fun to play on the same team as newer players. If we help them more, then they stick around more, and they get better.