Maybeso
33%

Total votes: 18

ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

anti-spam wrote:
A Vicious Muffin wrote:Excuse me? You mean the ones around the base? Those are for hiding in, and for some sb camping. The blue things are pyramids. But idk what you're saying.
This is what i mean: Pyramids: They do nothing to kill you............(thinks: Except get u stuck....
thats not true. If your fighting someone you shoot at them they jump then you shoot the pyramid and it hits the guy in the air.
knoxkorner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by knoxkorner »

i doubt that with a height of 0.1
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

explain please...
knoxkorner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by knoxkorner »

they dont go up much..........
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

A Vicious Muffin wrote:After much editing, and more editing, server crashes, and hard work by tangent, it has now become somewhat playable. The teleporters have been fixed, the tower situation is a bit shaky, almost done on that, and most everywhere is now....ok.

However, as ducatiwannabe said earlier in this topic, when I drop the flag over a pyramid or such, it floats to the middle. But when it goes to the middle, I cannot seem to find it. Does anyone know why this happens?
You need to specify a safety zone for team flags if you want it to go to the base, etc. I can do that on the server for you, if you'd like. I already modified your map to go on the server anyways. >:)
A Vicious Muffin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Vicious Muffin »

anti-spam wrote:This is what i mean: Pyramids: They do nothing to kill you............(thinks: Except get u stuck..
You aren't supposed to get stuck on them. That is why they are drive-through and shoot-through.
anti-spam wrote:i doubt that with a height of 0.1
It would look dumb with a full pyramid sticking up. I tried to make the moat flat.
knoxkorner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by knoxkorner »

THEN USE A WWZONE LIKE VIPER
knoxkorner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by knoxkorner »

TangenT wrote:
A Vicious Muffin wrote:After much editing, and more editing, server crashes, and hard work by tangent, it has now become somewhat playable. The teleporters have been fixed, the tower situation is a bit shaky, almost done on that, and most everywhere is now....ok.

However, as ducatiwannabe said earlier in this topic, when I drop the flag over a pyramid or such, it floats to the middle. But when it goes to the middle, I cannot seem to find it. Does anyone know why this happens?
You need to specify a safety zone for team flags if you want it to go to the base, etc. I can do that on the server for you, if you'd like. I already modified your map to go on the server anyways. >:)
Answer to this problem: the pyramid in the center, take it out what really happend was it went to the top of the wall, the pyramids in the way
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

If the flag can't go to the center, it gets returned to the base.
A Vicious Muffin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Vicious Muffin »

I don't want to use a ww like viper.