more vehicle types other than tanks?

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
who123
Private First Class
Private First Class

more vehicle types other than tanks?

Post by who123 »

hows about a selectio nof vehicles such as a humvee or a larger tank that can fire 2 shots at the same time out of two canons aside of each other? normal desgin rules apply i.e. vehicles will explode from one hit and the turets dont move...
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

That has already been shot down by Tim Riker (pun intended). It has been said numerous times this is a simple tank shoot-em-up game, no different vehicles.
loophole
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by loophole »

I swear I saw a zeppelin on silvercat.

oh wait maybe that was a tank with obesity :roll:
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

Cosmol wrote:I swear I saw a zeppelin on silvercat.

oh wait maybe that was a tank with obesity :roll:
on some servers obese tanks are so big, you could mistake one that went nr for a mothership. :mrgreen:
Sky King
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Sky King »

donny_baker wrote:That has already been shot down by Tim Riker (pun intended). It has been said numerous times this is a simple tank shoot-em-up game, no different vehicles.
I agree with Donny and Tim... I think the flags already add so much versatility to the vehicles that on many servers, it's been taken overboard. Adding more vehicle types seems in some way I can't really explain to dilute the beautiful simplicity of BZ.

I think it would be a neat concept to have reconnaissance capabilities. For instance, a Hummvee scout vehicle that is very fast and agile... very hard to hit... but cannot shoot. If you were using voice chat with headsets, that might actually prove useful... but in the world of text chat, it's just too hard to type reports back to your team, and survive.