4 Team League

Discussions about the various leagues
Harlin
Private First Class
Private First Class

4 Team League

Post by Harlin »

Have you been left out in the cold because you somehow weren't able to join an already established league? or You're in a league already and would like to get more competitive league action? Are you interested in getting in on the beginning of a potentially great league and having your input count for something? Do you have some great ideas about how a BZFlag league should be run?

I am very interested in getting a league together of about 4 teams (each with 6-8-10 members) that will play 4 v 4. I would love it if we could decide on the league by-laws DEMOCRATICALLY. No League and little BZFlag experience is required. If you are a battle-hardened, opiniated BZFlag Warrior, you are more than welcome too!

Though nothing is written in stone, it would be nice to have a Ducati-style CTF game going with a very specific but small amount of super flags with a few obstacles. If you are interested in this, feel free to email me at harlinseritt 'at' yahoo.com. I will contact you and we will organize as quickly as possible. If at all possible, we will put as many issues to a vote as we can.

HS
CannonBallGuy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CannonBallGuy »

Leagues are reduced entirely to luck if there are superflags around, imho, and there is already an established ducat ctf league at http://league.bzflag.org/

Merry Christmas!

"Look, if I don't buy booze for the kids, I don't get any incriminating pictures to show to their parents, my business goes down the sink, my girlfriend leaves me and the baby goes on ebay. So help me search..."

"go Play With Toys urself in a dark alley u donkey ******" - Lt-Kirby2007