Shock Pyramid - DJ Atomica

User made maps to use on servers.
DJ Atomica
Private First Class
Private First Class

Shock Pyramid - DJ Atomica

Post by DJ Atomica »

Well it's finally finished! WOOT! Took me awhile to perfect but here it is. You may need to allow download access from teppic's server for it to be complete with textures. Anyway, this is my first ever map and time for the discription!

About Shock Pyramid...

The story starts in 1478 when a volcano erupts and covers the land completely! Only one hill remains and the lava will not stop flowing. At the top of this hill is a crown (flag) that will rule all! You fight your best to the top to take the crown and be KING (or queen)! But, there is a small price to pay.

OK! Well I just kinda made that up right now but anyway, you start out on the bottom (sometimes, if you're lucky, one level higher). It's a balls-to-the-wall fight to the top which holds the flag of all flags (even though there's only one flag)! It is a SHOCKWAVE that will kill all, even you! It is textured with Teppic's textures and you may have to allow them.

I am currently running the server with this map! Come and play! If you can host my map for me, that would be awesome because right now I can only have 10 rogues playing at once!
Attachments
SHKPYR.bzw
Shock Pyramid v1.0
(4.09 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
DJ Atomica.........Scratching the records! :twisted:

Skype me! Skype name is "dj.atomica"!
DJ Atomica
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by DJ Atomica »

Pics coming soon! They will be attached or linked in here once blender will import the map! Thanks for you cooperation!
Last edited by DJ Atomica on Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tw1sted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tw1sted »

wow looks awsome in BZEdit!!! cant wait for it to be hosted
Spazzy McGee
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Spazzy McGee »

that's a really cool idea. i can see it moving into a new style of play. do you mind if i have a go at making a similar style map?

how did you make SW kill the flag holder?
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon
tw1sted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tw1sted »

i just plaed it and made it to the top!!! u should make more than 1 shot with the SW and a farther range so it kills everyone
DJ Atomica
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by DJ Atomica »

Does it not kill everyone? It should. Many people don't like it because they don't get it. HAHAHA! I guess I need to make a help file for those idiots!