The Dome - Mars V1.0 By Raytek

User made maps to use on servers.
1veedo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by 1veedo »

I absolutely love the idea of a mars map. But from the screen shots and playing the map, this isn't very good, at all. No offence and good effort. I really like the dome idea but CTF on x by 10 planks?

Maybe if you moved the basses to the bottom level (or at least make them able to get to w/o wings). Also make more than just one place to enter the dome. Just ideas, make the dome bigger and put stuff in it. Road connecting basses to dome???

I don't know. Good idea but you didn't hit it anyware close. My biggest complaint is the basses up in the air.

PS: I'm a scientologist and I KNOW for a FACT that extraterestrial life exists. For $200 I'll tell you.
1veedo (libcurl.so.2) I have version 3!
raytek2
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by raytek2 »

OK, well I've gotten enough critisisim. I probably won't continue on it much, as there doesn't seem as there's much of a audience for such a map. I am also working on another map.

I have spent quite a bit of time on it, in fact, i just modeled a dome for another one for CTF. I will host it myself and probably no one will play on it. :D

I am getting rid of the wings and ctf. the bases for ctf will be in two domes, and another dome in the middle.
I never said it was final, I was just going to try it out.

raytek, this project is probably better left to the likes of RPG, CBG, Trepan, LouMan, A-Delusion, better modellers
^ that is a very rude statement. I am not that bad of a modeler. Sure they are better, but they have also had more experience. How do you learn without trying?
Have you even seen much that I have modeled? This happens to be my first real map.[/quote]
ducatiwannabe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducatiwannabe »

Aw darn. I was looking forward to this. I hope I didn't come across wrong...sorry you quit.
eagle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by eagle »

raytek, dont quit i think its a really cool idea and im helping as much as i can. it isnt that good yet but we just gotta add some things to make it harder

and ,hannibal, that really was a rude comment.
~~~~~
I do know everything, just not all at once. Its a virtual memory problem.
dango
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dango »

Hannibal
can tanks jump? no. that doesn't mean we can't put it into the game. it's his map he can do anything he wants to with it, excepts quit it, cuz i was looking forward to it. ;)

and that comment is extremly rude, just because some people can model better than him, doesn't mean he can't model at all. It just means that they had more practice. If i was raytek i wouldn't be very happy right now.
raytek2
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by raytek2 »

ok, i'll continue with it.