Pythonian.com down?

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Grans Remedy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Pythonian.com down?

Post by Grans Remedy »

I haven't been able to reach pythonian for the last 3 or 4 days. Can an admin or owner tell us if its coming back or down for good?
No coffee, no workee
Cruel dog
Private First Class
Private First Class

PYTHONIAN IS NOW ON!! (REPLY)

Post by Cruel dog »

I'm admin on pythonian.com server... (port 5154) the server is mostky down becuz sometimes the owner (harlin) don't have something disponible... IT'S ON NOW!!!!! reply by Cruel dog :wink:
Harlin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Harlin »

I'm admin on pythonian.com server... (port 5154) the server is mostky down becuz sometimes the owner (harlin) don't have something disponible...
"Disponible"? Doggonit cruel dog, make sense if you have something to say! ;-)
Harlin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Harlin »

Forgot to mention this.

My server is frequently down because I don't have internet access at home where I can log on to the Pythonian server. Lightning struck my outside cable box and rendered it quite useless for the past two weeks. However, this is supposed to be fixed today (Charter has told me, so fingers-crossed!). I can only access it when I'm at work which is 1100pm to 8am Tuesdays through Saturdays (I'm off Sunday and Monday). Very soon this will be repaired and I'll try my best to have Pythonian serving the freshest maps 24/7.
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

the wembley map is growing on me fast. camping inside the 'goal' with stealth and sniping unsuspecting attackers is big fun. :twisted: a rotation with overlord would make pythonian a dream server for me.

rush rule!
Harlin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Harlin »

Thanks for the kind words Manalishi. I will do my best to keep things up. My problems at the moment are that I am going through the learning curve of being a bzfs owner/admin. Cosmos was right about everyone being pissed at you when you are the owner. Tonight someone seriously hacked the server and caused all kinds of havoc. I am trying to upgrade and hope to be back on.
Brennen The Great
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brennen The Great »

Green Manalishi wrote:the wembley map is growing on me fast. camping inside the 'goal' with stealth and sniping unsuspecting attackers is big fun. :twisted: a rotation with overlord would make pythonian a dream server for me.

rush rule!
Yes kick *** server. and RUSH KICKS ***!!! GEDDY LEE FOREVER!!! (he kicks *** on bass but not as much as Cliff Burton)

(EDITED TO REMOVE FOUL LANGUAGE)
Admin @ Pythonian Servers
Admin @ Brad's
Cop @ Silvercat
Cop @ Hepcat
Cop/SetGroup @ Louman's
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

harlin, sorry to hear that some losers have already started to cause trouble for you. :x please don't give up.

brennen, you are impressing me with your musical taste. i see a bright future in front of you, i really do..