37%
Dislike it
33%

Total votes: 30

RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

mr manalishi wrote:I wonder if a plug-in would be made so you could move upward with a key(NOT jump) and then dive slowly down.
No, only because that would require a change in the client (binding the up key to moving the tank up)
TD-Linux
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by TD-Linux »

If you make a hollow box with a mesh, then flags should spawn inside it. Make sure not to define the inside of the box as 'inside'.

For an example, go to The Two Castles. Go through the teleporter on the top of the wall. Inside the stone cylinders you can drop the flags without a problem. If you add a floor, it still should work fine.

Another idea to add tint to the water:
Make the sea a huge 3D grid of semitransparent surfaces. Then everything around you is tinted blue, and the farther a tank is away from you, the fainter it appears.
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Back up

Post by optic delusion »

I'm gonna put this map back up this week. Starting Monday.
I took it down when I had texture problems because I was running BZFlag2.0.0, and couldn't use 2.0.2 under MacOSX10.2
Now I've upgraded my OS and hope the problems hosting this map disappear. Still trying to get the conf. just perfect.

Delusional.servebeer.com
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

One question, it says the water texture couldn't be downloaded, could u post it so we can put it in our BZFlag texture folders?
I'm baaaaaaaaack!
theethan77
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by theethan77 »

damn, this wil be cool! but you should have like underground bases and things, like this roman looking map i was on with underground piping everywhere, you all gotta put up the server so we can test it out ;D sounds awesome gonna be a **it load of work!
--4m th3 0nly 4th0r 0f th3 0nly d1ct10n4ry th4t d3f1n3s m3h--
M1A2AbramsTank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by M1A2AbramsTank »

THEETHAN77 wrote:................. sounds awesome gonna be a **it load of work!
The maps already been made, it's really good except that it's rather laggy when your under water. Otherwise than that it's great.
I'm baaaaaaaaack!