modified thief flag

Make suggestions for improving one of the best games on the net!
Taminator
Private First Class
Private First Class

modified thief flag

Post by Taminator »

my idea is to limit the number of thiefs (shots) to the thief flag, like normal shots (reload time), but you can also thief the bullets from your enemys (all bullets expect laser)
Lan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Lan »

Thief, or any other flag for that matter, can be limited in shots. Just configure it on the server. As for your idea of thiefing bullets from enemies, that sounds good. It would probably start with allowing all bullets to be stolen, and the server could limit what type of shots can't be.
Workaphobia
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Workaphobia »

Did you mean reload time or ammo, Lan? He was talking about reloading, and I haven't seen any servers with that kind of limit on a particular weapon.

Anyway, I have no problem with thief as it is, and think an extremely fast reload time is appropriate, considering it is range restricted after all. The only thing that annoys me is when someone (usually a teammate) fires it all over the place at anyone in any direction for no apparent reason.
"Nifty News Fifty: When news breaks, we give you the pieces."
Lan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Lan »

I believe he meant that by thiefing shots, as in shooting thief at a shot and then having the shot go back towards the original shooter, except you would get the kill if it hits someone. That's what I meant. Sounds like a ton of fun.