The lag jump

Discussion for GU League Players
Jacko H
Private First Class
Private First Class

The lag jump

Post by Jacko H »

"lag jump" when a lagger jumps away from another player to cap, to esscae enermy fir or to get a shot in themselves. Thim can also be used when someone is watching or covering te base and the lagger seems to have jumped when the actualy have almost haf a second ago. This makes it hard and almost impossible for the covering player to do there job. This happens often in matches.
I have been said to hve do this alot, but it is hard.
Sometimes a non lagger would do the same jump too. The difference being when a lagger does this jump he or she has a higher chnce of making it then a non lagger would of. This is bad and sometimes can end up in some angry people. Saying you abuse lag.
So what I thought was maybe we could make a non official rule, almost like some people say "when you are winning you don't pc."
Maybe there coud be a rule like; laggers shouldn't jump when someone is civering from the cross or like laggers shouldnt't jump if a tank is rolling up to the base and they stop to take aim and cover.
This is just my thoughts.
What about you any ideas? Ideas? Oppinions?
Sry for grammar and spelling errors ~ Jacko
Jacko Productions:
World War III, Kill Or Die, Nazarath, Warlock Adrenaline, Rabbit Season, Firing Range (Just Be Simple), Death Island.
plasma kaz
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: The lag jump

Post by plasma kaz »

No, sorry. adjust to lag is part (one of the larger parts) of the game.
"He that lieth down with dogs shall rise with fleas"

-Benjamin Franklin
Poor Richard's Almanac

"You want quiet? Take the next train"

-Lightning
FFXIII
mrapple
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: The lag jump

Post by mrapple »

plasma kaz wrote:No, sorry. adjust to lag is part (one of the larger parts) of the game.
totally agree.