Radar Issue

Help with Setup, Hardware, Performance or other Issues...Or just pimp your rig.
Mopar Madness
Private First Class
Private First Class

Radar Issue

Post by Mopar Madness »

I just got a laptop and installed BZFlag 2.0.10 on it and the radar shows no shot lines and no boxes around tanks to show what height they're at. I tried everything and nothing fixed it (sry Doink, you're idea failed too). Even my exact same config from my desktop wouldn't fix the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions or seen this issue before?

My laptop has Vista but will be updated to 7 when its released. T4200 Dual Core Pentium processor @ 2 ghz, 4 gb of ram, intel graphics card, but i dont know the model.
blast
General
General

Re: Radar Issue

Post by blast »

Try installing the latest video driver, and don't use Windows Update to get it. Get it from your manufacturer. Intel might have a newer version on their site, but it may or may not work. Still worth a try if the one from your manufacturer still doesn't fix the problem.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Mopar Madness
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Radar Issue

Post by Mopar Madness »

Previous driver was Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chip Family 7.15.10.1527 the new version is 15.13.4.64.1829(7.15.10.1829)
That did the trick.