The Rangers League Tryouts tommorow

Discussions about the various leagues
noahnator
Private
Private

The Rangers League Tryouts tommorow

Post by noahnator »

Tryouts for Rangers League will be held on the server Ranger Tryouts. They will begin at 11:00 AM and end at 12:00 PM. You will form a line in the center of the map and I will give a short speech including the rules of the tryout. At the end of the tryout at 12:00 PM you will line up again in the center and I will anounce who is going to be on the league.
blast
General
General

Re: The Rangers League Tryouts tommorow

Post by blast »

Doesn't sound like much of a league if only a handful of people will be allowed in. Is it more of a tournament than a league?

The lack of details you provide isn't really going to make anyone want to participate.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Also... which 11AM to 12PM are you planning on using? There are at least 30 different 11AM - 12PM occurrences every day, and we have players in most of them.

Before you start telling me "You're wrong" or "That's Impossible"... Yes, there are, look it up. In fact I believe the actual count is 33.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
Zac
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Zac »

what is the rangers league.. some info would be nice. ie. shots, jumping? CTF, FFA?
cheers,
:?: Zac
dexter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dexter »

And uh, not to be rude but, who are you? I see you registered yesterday. Do you have any previous callsigns? It's quite a big deal to get a league running, you might want to spend more time on preparation and all that. Usually a league has a .bzleague.com website to go along with it. You need admins, rules, etc. etc. Like I said, a big deal and very consuming.
If you could give us a more exact time, as donny pointed out I'd be happy to show up. Just my two cents..