Pythonian Maps

User made maps to use on servers.
neutronix7
Private First Class
Private First Class

Pythonian Maps

Post by neutronix7 »

These are maps that I got with the server. These were transfered to me by Guyfawkes_USA with all of his server setup scripts. If anyone thinks that part of it or all of it belongs to them, please let me know and we can talk about it. If not, They are all here released as GPL licensed.

Thanks,

Chris
Attachments
Genesis-3.5.bzw
Genesis/Coffin Corner Map
(6.51 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
ihhi.bzw
IHHI 4 Team CTF
(10.81 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
checkers.bzw
Checkers 2 Team CTF
(2.4 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
lordsofcarnage.bzw
(3.25 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

Look people, neutronix7 has taken over pythonian from Guyfawkes_USA.
neutronix7 is aware that in the past Guyfawkes_USA has used and edited maps that were not meant to be edited or hosted on other servers.

What he's trying to do is find out if the maps he got with the server set up are indeed ok to be used and hosted, and if they are not then to work it out with the authors ALL IN GOOD FAITH.

So keep this stuff on that topic, help him out.

The exact deal of the why and how of the server transfer is between neutronix7 and Guyfawkes_USA. If you wish to discuss it with neutronix7 then do so privately.

neutronix7 is just trying to figure out what he's got on his hands with the current server setup, so help him out, ok. don't degrade the discussion into licensing and IP rights. Just if you have info about the maps, let him know so he can work it out.
ImageJeffM
L4m3r
Hater of Everything
Hater of Everything

Post by L4m3r »

Note also that neutronix7 is now well aware of all the issues that the community at large has had with the Pythonian servers under previous management. He is doing his best to correct these issues. Please don't hold a grudge against him or against the new Pythonian because of what went on before.
Optimism is just a milder alternative to denial.
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

neutronix7 has already spent a lot of time out on the IRC channel trying to get this all figured out. I really applaud his efforts and wish Pythonian the best, I believe it will be a different place than it was in the past. He seems to be very committed to this, help him out.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln